Thursday, December 15, 2016

Class Evaluation

1) The things that I like about this class is that we get to learn more about the computer itself. We learned what we need to build a computer. We also learned what goes in the computer such as a CPU, a hard drive, video card, etc. We also learn about HTML which is how computer process everything we put in. If we want to write something in a different color we learn what codes are used to change the color. Also how to input a picture in html form.

2) Somethings that i don't like about this class is that we are not able to chew gum. Also we are not able to pick our partners when we do an activity that requires two or more people. Another thing is that we don't get to participate in the class as much as we do in other classes. The last thing is that the class is very repetitive and everyday its the same routine.

3) One thing to make the class more interesting is not make the schedule the same everyday. If that happens most kids will get bored and do other things rather than the assignment. Also do more fun assignments that require the students to think more for themselves when they are facing problems with the computer. Lastly, make the class more interactive among the students.

4) The highlight for me is the flash card machine. This helps me with learning a new language that i already started to learn. It helps me continue on learning new words a phrases to improve my vocabulary. It also helps me learn some medical terms for when i decide to become a doctor. Also weebly has helped me start my own blog which will help me later on when i do my senior defense.

5) I did try to do my best in this class. I tried to memorize all the parts to a computer. I tried to also remember the HTML codes. I tried to write what i know about the each post when we learn new keys or when we learn about the 7 habits. And also the nine ways to be a better person.

6) i try to read my planning goal everyday. The reason i don't is because i am busy with other school stuff or family stuff and i tend to forget that need to read my planning goal. Sometimes i remember but other times i forget because i am too distracted and worrying about school or other things that i have to deal with.

7) i try to be committed  to be a ctr person but when things happen there is no other choice to but to fight against it. I try to improve myself everyday by reading at least five pages of a book ilike or just by self evaluating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 rules

                                            Top 10 rules 1) Always be positive If things are going bad always remain positive abo...