Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Class Evaluation

1) What I like about this class is that we are able to learn more on coding. We learned more on how the computer works and what goes inside it when someone is using it. We are able to take in more lessons on how to improve our lives. I also liked that the teacher is always being positive about things. Also that this class made me realize how many goals I want to accomplish and the many more that I will soon be able to reach.

2) I didn't like that we had to design a program on scratch because it took a lot of time to do it. It was also very confusing. The coding was also something that i struggled with because it's in a computer language and that was something new to me. Also 

3) To improve this class you should change the agenda  because it gets too repetitive. Do more ctr card checks to see who brings them to class. Also change seats so students meet someone new every two months or so.

4) The highlight of this class was that I was able to meet a few new people who are underclassmen. They turned out to be good people. Also I learned about coding which is something i didn't think that I would be able to try.

5) I did try my best in this class. Apart from physics or IDS this class was very challenging when it came to coding and learning them. It was complicated but in the end I learned a few things about computers.

6) I am not reading my life planning notebook everyday. Although I am not doing so, I still have time to read a couple to have motivation in accomplishing my goals. 

7)I am committed to be a CTR person because that is way to get far in life. By doing good and being good it can help you accomplish more stuff than you  couldn't imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 rules

                                            Top 10 rules 1) Always be positive If things are going bad always remain positive abo...