Monday, April 17, 2017

School Break Days

During My Spring Break, I spent it mostly babysitting my little sister. I worked on some homework that was assigned during the break. I also started writing two books that i am planning to publish further into the future. I went to the gym and my aunt's house. While being on break i talked to a new friend i met before spring break. i also watched a couple of movies such as passengers, Logan along with some t.v shows like 13 reasons why, Prison Break and among others. I enjoyed the movie Logan a lot because it wasn't much about having powers or saving the world from a catastrophic event. It was more like being more human and learning to come to terms with what you are. I listened to a lot of Panic at the disco because they are such a good band and i enjoy their music. I spent most of my time cleaning the house or sleeping. I also did some research on information i needed to incorporate it the book i'm writing. 

Related imageImage result for passengers
Image result for panic at the disco logoImage result for logan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 rules

                                            Top 10 rules 1) Always be positive If things are going bad always remain positive abo...